Tuesday 21 June 2016

A Best smelling deodorant : The power of Fragrance for men’s

I used enormous types of deodorant. Talking about perfumes I have
my ample collection and choices. I don’t think I share all those 
because mostly of the perfumes are originally made by me.

But there are some of the good brands which i recommend to you

  • Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace 

  • 1 Million By Paco Rabanne        

  • Bleu De Chanel



“On the other side as i told you about deodorant. So let me clear one thing to you my friend”


Choosing deodorant for men is a tough choice. No men wants to smell bad, it’s the thing of his confidence and personality. If choice is not made smartly and intelligently it may hover his confidence. One of my friend bought me a best smelling deodorant for men from India which i was using since 1 year. It’s the deo which don’t want any replacement, from 1 year i used around 20 to 30 types of deodorant but this is something which don’t let me to separate it from my shelf. There are other deo’s also like Nivea, Park Avenue etc. But my best pick is Adiction which is the foremost choice for around 80% men’s in India and 40% men’s US.





For More Information Heads to This Link





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...